The Nuts and Bolts of Creating a Parenting Plan
Tuesday, May 31st @ 12pm PST
Speakers: Attorney, Zach Santos and Director of Client Partnerships, Steve Altishin
Reserve your spot for our free webinar on Tuesday, May 31st at 12pm PST, where our attorney, Zach Santos, will be answering frequently asked questions about how to create a parenting plan, details that should be addressed, and the importance of working together to create a plan that benefits the children.
During this webinar, Zach will be answering the following:
- Are parenting plans required?
- Who’s in charge of creating a parenting plan—the parents, or a judge?
- How will the age of my child have an effect on the schedule?
- What should I include in my custody and visitation schedule?
- How specific do we need to be when creating a parenting schedule?
- Is a visitation schedule the same thing as a parenting plan?
- What if I’m worried about my (or my children’s) safety around the other parent?
- Does a parenting plan address child support?
Will you be joining us for our live webinar? You’ll be able to interact with and ask Zach any questions that you may have in real-time at the end of the webinar—don’t forget to register here and add the event to your calendar!
Will you be joining us for our live webinar? If so, don’t forget to register here and add the event to your calendar!
“Supportive and professional team”- Maria Lucia Gomez-Greenberg
“Helpful and professional team”- Former Client
“Honest and Professional”- Former Client