Tacoma Family Lawyers
Helping You Navigate Your Family Law Case
Navigating a family law case can be challenging. The outcome of your family law dispute could impact your personal relationships and financial stability for years or even decades, so having a lawyer you can rely on is crucial.
At Pacific Cascade Family Law, we focus on building real relationships with our clients, taking the time to understand their circumstances and provide high-quality legal counsel tailored to their needs.
Let Us Shoulder the Burden of the Legal Complexities. Schedule Your Free Consultation Today: 888-981-9511.
Our Practice Areas
At Pacific Cascade Family Law, our Tacoma family law attorneys have experience helping clients navigate:
- Divorce. Finalizing a divorce can be a lengthy, complex process, particularly if it involves children or valuable assets. Our attorneys understand Washington divorce laws inside and out. Whether you want to pursue a more amicable resolution or litigate your divorce in court, we're here to help you find the best path forward in your case.
- Child custody. We know your children mean the world to you. We'll work with you to develop a parenting plan that enables you to spend time with your kids and look after their best interests. We'll fight hard to protect your parental rights in and out of court.
- Child support and alimony. Support agreements for ex-spouses and children enable these parties to receive the financial assistance they need to thrive. Whether you're a prospective child or spousal support payor or recipient, our attorneys will work with you to pursue an ideal outcome in your case.
- Property division. Property division disputes are often the most contentious aspect of divorces. Spouses frequently disagree on what a "just and right" division of marital property looks like, resulting in drawn-out battles over assets. How your property division case resolves could have a significant impact on your financial stability post-divorce - our attorneys will help pursue an equitable outcome in your dispute.
- Prenuptial agreements. Drafting a prenup can help strengthen the bond you have with your soon-to-be-partner and protect your assets in the event of a divorce. Our prenuptial agreement attorneys will work with your spouse's legal representation to develop a prenup that works for both parties.
- Post-decree modifications. As time passes, court orders often become less and less accurate. If you want to modify a court order such as a child custody or support arrangement, our attorneys can help you pursue a post-decree modification with the court.
Why Do I Need a Family Lawyer for My Case?
Our Tacoma family lawyers can help:
- Complete paperwork for your case. Filing legal paperwork can be complicated. Our attorneys can help you finish the necessary paperwork to file for and pursue your case.
- Identify the best path forward. Fighting for an equitable outcome in a legal dispute can be challenging. Our team can help you understand your rights more thoroughly and advocate for you in or out of court.
- Shoulder the legal burden. Legal disputes often involve a significant amount of emotional duress. Our Tacoma family lawyers will handle the legal aspect of your case so you can focus on your emotional health and well-being.
At Pacific Cascade Family Law, our family law attorneys will work with you to navigate your case. Our conveniently located Tacoma office has free, safe, easy to find parking right off Interstate 5 at the Tacoma Mall Office Building.
Call 888-981-9511 Today to Schedule Your Free Consultation with Our Dedicated Law Firm.
“Supportive and professional team”- Maria Lucia Gomez-Greenberg
“Helpful and professional team”- Former Client
“Honest and Professional”- Former Client