Bend Estate Planning Attorneys
Helping Families Across the Pacific Northwest Navigate the Estate Planning Process
There are estimates that more than 50% of Americans do not have a will or estate plan in place. At Pacific Cascade Family Law, we offer estate planning solutions that help alleviate the stress and confusion surrounding end-of-life asset management. Planning your legacy can be a sensitive topic for many people, and we strive to put clients at ease and remove the discomfort felt when discussing this important topic. Our Bend estate planning attorneys can help you start putting your wishes into place, so when the time comes, your heirs will not encounter many of the difficulties that can come from a failure to plan for the inevitable.
Estate plans can include several legal documents, like:
- Will: A legal document providing detailed information regarding the disposition of real property and other assets upon your death. A will leaves clear instructions and assigns an executor who will manage your distributions to ensure your wishes are executed.
- Power of Attorney: A power of attorney gives a selected agent the right to act on your behalf before your death. This person is also given control over your financial interests in specific circumstances. If you were to become incapacitated, a power of attorney could be used to allow your agent to control your important financial decisions.
- Advanced Directive: An advanced directive combines the powers of a living will and a healthcare power of attorney. By combining these two documents, your loved ones will know your exact wishes if you should need medical care in the event of a severe injury or illness. If you are incapacitated, your healthcare power of attorney will give your agent the right to make healthcare decisions on your behalf.
- Trusts: There are many types of trusts that can be created based on your needs. Trusts are important financial planning tools that can help ensure your assets are transferred in the most advantageous way for you and your heirs.
Our Bend Estate Planning attorneys can help you with the following matters:
- Asset Protection Planning
- Beneficiary Representation
- Charitable Planning
- Conservatorship & Guardianship
- Estate & Gift Tax
- International Estate Planning
- Life Insurance Planning
The Bend Estate Planning Attorneys at Pacific Cascade Family Law
Estate planning is the process of using legal documents to inform your heirs of your final wishes for your material possessions, investments, and other assets. Establishing an estate plan will protect your estate from unnecessary confusion and fees. At Pacific Cascade Family Law, our considerate and approachable attorneys can help you customize the right estate plan for your situation. Call us at (888) 981-9511 to schedule a consultation.
“Supportive and professional team”- Maria Lucia Gomez-Greenberg
“Helpful and professional team”- Former Client
“Honest and Professional”- Former Client